What is Koach.net? and why should I join?
Launching in January 2018, Koach.net will be the platform for individuals and organizations who require a coach certified and experienced in helping those who seek to reach their full potential and achieve their lifestyle and business goals through face-to-face or virtual coaching.
Our clients trust us to offer them the highest level of coaching that can help them reach their goals and full potential, which is why we only work with the best certified and skilled coaches specialized in the coaching types that benefit our clients.
So what makes Koach.net different from all the other online listings sites for coaches? Well….lots of things:
- Unlike other listings sites, not just anyone can become a coach on Koach.net. We are selective to ensure that our clients have access to only the best coaches.
- Because we only work with the most qualified and experienced, it costs our coaches nothing to join. We only get paid when our clients pay our coaches.
- We use a tier system to reward coaches who grow with us. The more sessions they conduct, or the more revenue they make through Koach.net, the fewer fees they pay.
- Our smart tools allow coaches to build strong profiles and create packages that match their requirements. Setting availability is seamless while bookings and payments are designed around making coaches life easier.
- There’s no obligation or minimum commitment…coaches can cancel their profiles at any time.
By working with us, coaches have the freedom to set own fees, only accept clients that match their criteria and continue to coach based on their philosophy and approach – be that through face-to-face or virtual sessions.
It is a unique way for experienced coaches to increase clientele and grow the practice, happy in the knowledge that they are being promoted alongside the very best. And as our success grows, so does theirs.
For more information or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via any of our social media pages.
We maintain minimum qualifications and requirements for coaches to join and remain in Koach.net. While the minimum requirements vary between the coaching types, they follow standard specific guidelines to make sure that clients always find qualified coaches that can help them and that coaches are proud to be part of our community.
To join Koach.net, there are three main elements that the minimum requirements are built on; certification, experience and methodology. These three elements are applied through the following Joining Guidelines:
- For Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching and Career Coaching, certification from ICF or equivalent is a must.
- Relevant certification is required for Mentoring and Health Coaching. Lack of certification can only be compensated by extensive relevant experience for not less than 10 years.
- Health coaches must be graduates from health or sport education.
- In Mentoring, working experience in the specific field of competency of at least 5 years is required.
- All coaches must provide reference to at least 2 previous clients that can be contacted to acquire feedback from.
- Minimum requirements are validated in a meeting with the coach (face-to-face or virtual). During the meeting, the coach approach and methodology will be also evaluated.
To remain in Koach.net, there are two main elements that the minimum requirements are built on; clients reviews and compliance. These two elements are applied through the following Continuation Guidelines:
- A coach must remain above the minimum average review rating by clients.
Our clients review system includes rating of the coaching experience and success in achieving agreed goals. We will only acquire a client’s feedback after all purchased coaching sessions with a specific coach are conducted.